Monaco Grand Prix Ultimate Package
Monaco Grand Prix – The Ultimate Package
EUR €16,445 per person (Based on two guests sharing one room)
EUR €24,005 per person (Single Occupancy)
- Thursday – Monday: 4 Night Stay at the iconic 5* Hotel De Paris with breakfast
- Thursday and Monday: Helicopter Airport Transfers
- Thursday – Monday: Car transfers to race viewing and evening events
- Friday Evening: Drinks with F1 Legends
- Saturday and Sunday: Race viewing at the Formula One Paddock Club
- Sunday Evening: Shared table pass at the Amber Lounge After Race Party
- Thursday – Monday: Dedicated GPE representative throughout your stay
Hotel de Paris 5* – Monaco 5*
Built in 1864, the legendary and fabled 5* Hotel de Paris sits in the heart of Monte Carlo on the famous Place du Casino. This iconic hotel is the epicentre of atmosphere and delivers a truly exceptional standard of luxury and refinement. With views over the Principality’s mountainous backdrop and its unique harbour, this centrally located hotel offers truly magnificent panoramas. Remarkably elegant rooms and exceptional 3 Michelin-starred dining, run by chef Alain Ducasse and served from the flagship Le Louis XV restaurant make this hotel simply magical.
Drinks with F1 Legends
Join us with an opportunity to meet some of the F1 drivers, past and present. This exclusive event is the ideal opportunity to meet the drivers before the main racing of the weekend has begun and ask them about the famous street circuit and any other questions you may have.
Our previous line-ups included David Coulthard, Martin Brundle, Paul di Resta, Allan McNish & Adrian Newey – and 2019 line up looks to be very similar! They were all chosen for their experience, knowledge of the sport and their genuine pleasure in meeting fans of the sport. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Amber Lounge Party
Amber Lounge’s end of season closing party is the most anticipated night of the year brings drivers, teams, sponsors and VIP iconic live acts performing their smash hits, whilst DJ ’s keep the dance floor rocking until the early hours of the morning. Access to all areas in the club, open bar including house Champagne. Enjoy a reserved seat on a shared VIP table.
Shared VIP Table Passes – Reserved seating on a shared table followed by the club which includes unlimited bottle service throughout the whole night.
The Formula One Paddock Club
At the Formula One Paddock Club™, you can watch the race unfold with all the drama that Formula One™ delivers from a prime location. Every suite is decorated to a high standard of quality and comfort with a privileged viewing position, unparalleled access, seamless service, the finest cuisine and unique opportunities to meet and greet are all provided with exceptional attention to detail.
Please note this is an example of a package we are confident we can provide, for your own package and an accurate price, please contact the team on +44(0)208 419 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Formula One Paddock Club
- Exclusive access to the Formula One Paddock Club™
- A privileged viewing position, with a grandstand seat opposite the pits
- Exclusive VIP access to the Pit area for scheduled Pit Lane walks
- Morning tea and pastries, gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Open bar with champagne
- Official program and a pair of ear plugs