American Grand Prix Hospitality & VIP
The Austin race is one of the last races of the season and could decide the hotly-contested drivers’ championship, don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of history!
Formula One™ has come to be associated with not only sporting distinction but also with glamour and prestige. Set to the stunning background of the vista of the Texas countryside and the city of Austin, Twenty- four cars will line the grid, engines screaming in anticipation, to capture the Champion’s crown.
COTA CLUB TURN 12
Experience the thrilling COTA action from a terrific vantage point while you enjoy superb catering and a comfortable lounge area to relax in! The Turn 12 Cota Club Hospitality suite is located right next to Turn 12, where you will be able to witness the incredible speed along the circuit’s longest straight and the challenging turn in front of your suite. Choose this package for an incredible way to enjoy the American Grand Prix!
Cota Club Turn 12 Hospitality Benefits 2018
- Shaded, elevated seating on the second level
- Climate controlled lounge area
- Complimentary bar service
- Buffet catering including breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack
- Televisions and sound system
- Dedicated restroom facilities for the hospitality village
TURN 13 TRACKSIDE HOSPITALTY SUITE
These two-story suites are located in the support Paddock at Turn 13 and feature all new interiors with state-of-the-art amenities, premium catering options and a dedicated Circuit of The Americas team ready to maximize your race experience.
Relax throughout the weekend in the climate-controlled first floor or take in all of the sights and sounds of America’s only F1 race from a second-story observation deck with a 360-degree view of the circuit.
With a choice of sizes to fit your needs, our trackside suites are the perfect way to be a part of the speed, style and sophistication of the American Grand Prix, only at Circuit of The Americas.
Turn 13 Trackside Hospitality Benefits 2018
- Elevated two story units
- First floor climate controlled space with wood floors
- TV monitors
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Interior private restroom
- Second story features a 360 degree covered observation deck
- Dedicated guest relations team
- Premium catering available