American Grand Prix Gold Package
USA Grand Prix – Gold Package
From USD $11,770 per person (Based on two guests sharing one room)
From USD $14,220 per person (Single Occupancy)
- 5 Night Stay at the 4* JW Marriott Hotel Austin (Wednesday – Monday)
- Formula One Paddock Club (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Access to all evening concerts
- Private Transfers to circuit (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
JW Marriott Hotel Austin 4*
JW Marriott Austin is a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner and only a 15-minute drive from Austin International Airport and just steps from the best attractions and entertainment options Austin has to offer – including the Sixth Street Entertainment District, South by Southwest Music Conference and Festival, Austin City Limits Music Festival, University of Texas and the Texas State Capitol.
Along with the Lobby Bar and the room service facilities, the JW Marriott has 3 main restaurants: Burger Bar, Corner Restaurant and Osteria Pronto. Other hotel facilities include a rooftop pool and bar, spa services and a full fitness center.
Breakfast is $23 per person per day (plus tax/gratuity at 26.25%).
The F1 circuit can be found approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Formula One Paddock Club Tickets
At the Formula One Paddock Club™, you can watch the race unfold with all the drama that Formula One™ delivers from a prime location. Every suite is decorated to a high standard of quality and comfort with a privileged viewing position, unparalleled access, seamless service, the finest cuisine and unique opportunities to meet and greet are all provided with exceptional attention to detail.
Please note this is an example of a package we are confident we can provide, for your own package and an accurate price, please contact the team on +44(0)208 419 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Formula One Paddock Club™ Benefits:
- Exclusive access to the Formula One Paddock Club™
- A privileged viewing position
- Exclusive VIP access to the Pit area with scheduled Pit Lane walks
- Morning tea and pastries
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Open bar with champagne
- Official program and a pair of ear plugs